Enrolment at the University of Bayreuth
Note: enrollment is possible until 15. November 2021 at the latest. Please note that the lecture period starts on 18 October 2021
Enrolment periods for undergraduate degree programmes ( Bachelor & State Examination)
- without aptitude assessment process, course orientation process, or admission restriction, enrolment period is 15 April 2021 - 15 October 2021.
- with aptitude assessment process or course orientation process, enrolment period is 21 August 2021 - 15 October 2021 or after receipt of admission (Ecology, Media Studies, Music Theatre Studies, Theatre&Media, Philosophy&Economics).
- with restricted admission, enrolment period is announced during the admission procedure.
Enrolment periods for Master's programmes
- Admission or approval by the examination board is generally required for enrolment (see also: Application for Master's programmes)
- For Master programmes for which no application via CAMPUSonline is required, enrolment is possible from 16 July 2021 - 15 October 2021. For which Master's degree programmes an application must be submitted, please click here.
- For all other degree programmes, enrolment is possible from 16 July 2021 - 15 October 2021.
- For doctoral studies programme, enrolment is possible from 16 July 2021 until the end of winter semester 2021/22.
- Enrolment may be conducted by a third party authorised in writing to do so.
- If you are already enrolled or re-registered at the University of Bayreuth, no re-enrolment is required. In this case, please take note of the page on changing subjects
Enrolment takes place via CAMPUSonline and the courses offered for the 2021/22 winter semester will be visible during the above-mentioned period.
Summary of the most important steps:
- Set up a user account. Important: Unfortunately, registration is not possible with the domain "Outlook", "live" and "hotmail". Please use a different e-mail address.
Complete your application for the chosen programme of study. You will then be directed to Self-Service.
Once you have accepted your place, you will then find the application form for enrolment in Self-Service. Please print it out and send it with the required documents (see last page of the enrolment application) by post to the address printed on it by 15 October 2021 at the latest. Please make sure you submit all your documents in full! Please take note of the information on evidence of health insurance coverage for students (see No.1).
Once you have enrolled successfully, you will receive an e-mail containing all the information for your student account (username and PIN). You will then be able to print out a certificate of enrolment.
Your campus card will be sent to you by post.
All further information for your studies can be found on the information page for first-year students (please read through in detail in your own interest!).
Click here to register online for the 2021/22 winter semester.
Please note: If you are or have been a student at the University of Bayreuth, please contact us in advance by e-mail.